The DOD revolution!
Leader in the macrocharacter marking market, and thanks to the established solenoids technology, Zanasi has finally designed the Z402 system.
Z402 includes the technological excellences of the DOD range and the Orkestra® innovation – the revolutionary management software with customizable user interface for each operator.
A reliable and efficient printing system, suitable in many application contexts. It keeps low management costs (TCO) and has multiple benefits, better IP protection, control and management in real time, uniform and consistent performance even in harsh production environments, characterized by humidity, dust or high temperatures.
BENEFITS AND PLUS
SECTORS AND APPLICATIONS
…and all the sectors that need to print onto secondary packaging (cardboard)!
Innovation. The manufacturing reliability is enclosed in a solid and compact controller, in stainless steel AISI 304, for seamless integration into any production facility. A modern 7” touch-screen colour display guide to the creation of simplified messages, pictures and shapes to print onto cartonboxes, packages or products like bags, panels, tubes, building materials, extrusions and many others.
Flexibility. The Z402 system allows you to drive two printheads simultaneously, one 16 dots printhead or two 7 dots printheads, according to the applications functions. You can use a series of font and essential matrix in order to get high quality printings up to two lines, from 5 to 60 mm high, onto flat, curved, regular and irregular surfaces.
A new coding experience. The interaction with the Z402 system is driven by ORKESTRA®, the revolutionary management software, with customizable user interface for each operator through language, keyboard and activity (multilevel login). Furthermore, the system is provided with a graphic editor, with stretch and drag&drop, functions, easy and accessible through touch screen display.
Connectivity and total integration. Control and remote setting of the printhead single nozzle. An advanced and versatile integration through Ethernet, USB e serial ports, allows to access to external databases with variable and fixed text fields and to monitor the system performances.
- Management of one 16 or up to two 7 dots printheads
- Up to two printing lines
- Print height from 5 to 60 mm (0,20” – 2,37”)
- Line speed capability: up to 180 mt/min (591 ft/min)
- Printing rate: up to 266 ct/sec
- Up to 6800 stroke per message
- Messages and logos storage: up to 4GB with expandable micro SD memory
- Fixed and variable text fields types (with operator, automatic or external)
- Available fonts: 5×4, 5×5, 7×4, 7×5, 9×7, 10×8, 16×10 and TrueType
- Logos, shapes and lines easy and quick creation through touch-screen display
- Automatic date, time, offsets and expiry date multifunction
- Incrementing/decreasing alphanumeric products counter up to 9 digits
- Metric repeat print–message function
- Customizable message repeat with single print start
- Field orientation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Tower print function (Text rotation of 90°)
- Coding throw distance up to 35 mm (1,37”)
- 2/5 Industrial, UPC-A, CODE 39, EAN 13
- 7” TFT full color anti-reflection high contrast LED touch-screen
- Stainless steel structure AISI 304
- Conduit length: up to 10 mt (33 ft)
- Support on rubber feet or optional stainless steel structure AISI 304
- Exclusive customizable user interface for single operator (functionality, language and alphabets)
- Intuitive user interface with graphic icons
- Innovative graphic editor with stretch and drag & drop
- User interface and virtual keyboard with foreign languages and alphabets
- Purge and calibration per single nozzle
- Message storage with file name
- Print parameters storage in the messages
- Message dimension check before print
- Multi-level access with login
- Report function for executed printing counter
- Online help and user manual with contextual photos and videos
- High efficiency Solenoid technology
- Ink options to include: rapid dry and high adhesion inks
- Stainless nozzle plate AISI 304
- Stainless steel structure AISI 304
- Dimensions printhead 7 dots: 230 mm x 80 mm x 45 mm (9,0” x 3,15” x 1,80”)
- Dimensions printhead 16 dots: 230 mm x 80 mm x 85 mm (9,0” x 3,15” x 3,35”)
- Serial connection RS232
- Ethernet interface for LAN 10/100 connection
- USB port version 2.0
- Sensor management for product reading
- System ready output
- Shaft Encoder input for variable speed production lines
- External alarm outputs with traffic light column
- Parallel interface BCD, 6 bit
- Temperature: 0° – 50°C (32° – 122°F)
- Humidity: 0 – 90% (non-condensing)
- Single phase, 85 – 240 Vac, 50 – 60 Hz, 175 VA