Printing on masks
The COVID 19 pandemic forces the use of masks in all situations where it is not possible to continuously ensure safe distance, therefore they have become indispensable in every context of everyday life.
The marking of masks, intended as personal protective equipment, certifies the quality of the product which is suitable to protect the user’s health. Zanasi, manufacturer of coding and marking systems, provides a simple and cheap solution to identify and enhance all types of protective mask.
Solutions for mask coding
Z1 high-definition marking system, based on Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) technology, is the ideal solution to print the following messages accurately and cleanly on surgical masks, breathing masks made of non-woven fabric, fabric and other materials:
- CE marking
- customized texts
- simple and complex coding
Z1 TIJ marking system, small and compact, can be easily integrated in reduced spaces and is the perfect choice to print small batches with utmost ease and without maintenance.
- In a reduced space it combines the control unit and the ink cartridge.
- Quick change of printing messages on line, to manage production batches.
- Low maintenance and fast replacement of the cartridge.
- Use of the cartridge without waste, thanks to the ink visual level indicator.
- It can be placed at a distance of up to 9mm from the product.
- Remote management of the system with Z1 Remote Manager software.